It never fails: a storm is on top of your home and you are trying to watch the local news to determine if you should take cover in a closet. Just as the update is coming through, everything goes pitch-black. The TV screen flashes off, your lights go out, and now you’re relying on your flashlight to find a snack or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your kids calm.
But what if there was another way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your HVAC system stayed on, your lights never went out, and access to the news wasn’t cut off?
It’s all possible with a whole-house generator. That’s right – a whole-house generator from Falso Service Experts can end the stress of incoming storms, floods, crews messing with electricity lines and everything else that causes the power to go out. The best part? It’s automatic! You don’t have to stagger around in pitch-black darkness to find your emergency power – with a whole-home generator from Falso Service Experts your power will come back on within a few seconds on its own.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you are away from home, the generator will power up and your heating and cooling system will keep running to keep anyone in the house, including pets, cool or warm.
A few other reasons to think about investing in a whole-home generator:
- You are trying to get access to forms of communication during a storm or other emergency concern.
- It’s unlawful to connect a generator to an electric system by installing a transfer switch.
- Storing natural gas can be dangerous – with a home backup generator you will use your existing supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work from your house and the electricity shuts down, you may have to use your vacation days or take a day without pay since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be irritating and even dangerous, especially in the rain. A backup home generator from Falso Service Experts safely uses power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just handy to have continuous electricity after a power outage; it’s also important for health and safety. CPAPs, prescriptions requiring refrigeration and stair lifts without access to power can result in major health or safety concerns.
Why Choose Falso Service Experts for Generator Installation?
When you rely on Falso Service Experts to handle your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll receive Expert service designed to offer maximum benefits from the very beginning. We’ll make sure to recommend the perfect size of generator, which should be consistent with the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to provide power for. And if something breaks or needs preventive maintenance, your technician will hurry over to determine the best available solution. Falso Service Experts also offers an Advantage Generator program, which includes:
- Full parts and labor
- Annual maintenance
- Battery replacement
- Installation included
- 15% discount on repairs, products and air purification products
- Priority service
- ....and more!
As always, everyone at Falso Service Experts is here for you 24/7/365. After all, most power outages don’t take place at times that work best for you.
To learn more about whole-home generators and why you should get one for your home, call Falso Service Experts today at 315-313-6531.