We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in East Syracuse
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and repairs can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Falso Service Experts can help you steer clear of that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This shields against backups.
Most homeowners may not realize they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the East Syracuse sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Falso Service Experts, our plumbers and specialists have the skills, certification and talent to handle everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s causing your sewer to back up or become congested, make sure to call us as soon as you find an issue. Stopping it early can help you avoid expensive destruction to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can lead to your sewer backing up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are a couple you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste appropriately.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Falso Service Experts put in a backwater prevention valve to stop sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and fix bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can block your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to curb tree roots from damaging your lines.
Contact Falso Service Experts today at 315-313-6531 or book an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We provide quality equipment solutions and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is upheld by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*