Expert Sump Pump Repair and Replacement in East Syracuse
You likely don’t think about your sump pump until you need it. Then you expect it’s working correctly so your East Syracuse basement doesn’t flood.
Sump pumps can cease running for a couple of numerous reasons.
We’ve seen it all. If your pump isn’t working properly, get in touch with the Experts at Falso Service Experts to determine the problem.
We’ll inspect your pump during our visit and provide you with preventive maintenance tips, so it won’t quit when you need it most.
Common Causes of Sump Pump Failure
Sump pumps can cease running for a couple of different reasons:
- Power loss
- Irregular maintenance
- Undersized unit
- Incorrect installation
- Switch problems
- Frosted over or blocked discharge lines
- Age (average pump lasts 10 years)
Sump Pump Maintenance Checklist
There are a few simple things you can do to ensure your sump pump is set up for efficiency.
- Make sure the cord is in good shape.
- Plug it into a GFCI outlet in the event of power surges.
- Ensure the pump is upright and not tilting to one side, since this can lead the pump to not run when required.
- If the pump hasn’t recently run, drop a bucket of water into the pit to verify the pump turns on and removes the water efficiently.
- During drought-like conditions, take out the sump pump and clean the grate on the bottom since it can draw small stones into the grate over time.
- Check the discharge pipe’s vent hole isn’t plugged.
Trust Falso Service Experts for Your Sump Pump Needs
Because your sump pump is a method of security to protect your home from water damage, depend on the Experts at Falso Service Experts to verify yours is effective.
We’ve got the knowledge—whether you need sump pump repair or sump pump replacement. Plus, all of our services are supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 315-313-6531 or book an appointment online.