According to the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety, more than 50 percent of drain system failures are a result of sewer backups. The typical cost of sewer drain overflows or corroded drain pipes and loose connections is $4,400. Falso Service Experts can help by guaranteeing you have a backflow assembly as a safeguard to evade sewer backups. Many homeowners in East Syracuse don’t realize they are liable for the maintenance and repair of the pipeline between their city’s sanitary sewer main and their home, called the “sewer lateral.” At Falso Service Experts, our plumbers and technicians have the skills, training and aptitude to take care of everything and anything associated to sewer service and sewer inspection.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
- Back-ups in the city’s sanitary main
- Tree roots that grow into sewer lines
No matter what is Creating your sewer to fail or backup, don’t hesitate to contact us at 315-313-6531
as soon as you identify a problem to prevent as much, sometimes pricey, destruction to your home and plumbing structure as possible.
How to Prevent a Sewer Line Backup
- Make sure you are throwing away waste the right way.
- Dumping grease down your drain will cause a obstruction in the line and lead to a clog.
- Disposing of any paper materials except toilet paper (including feminine products and paper towels) in the toilet can create a backup.
- Have Falso Service Experts install and manage a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Ask Falso Service Experts to look for illegal plumbing connections and mend them if found. It is illegal to connect French drains, sump pumps and other flood-control systems to your sanitary sewer. Not only that, but it will usually clog your line with debris and silt.
- To prevent tree roots from damaging your lines, have your line and tap replaced with plastic pipe.
Call Falso Service Experts today at 315-313-6531
or request an appointment online and let us do the dirty work of sewer services for you. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service for all your plumbing needs.