End Expensive Water Leaks in Your East Syracuse Home
An ordinary home squanders 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water every year on account of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to catch. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go undiscovered for a long time.
A water leak can be costly. You’re paying for surplus water you’re not using, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s critical to locate and repair minimal leaks.
Falso Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the skills for Expert leak detection and water line repair in East Syracuse.
6 Signs You May Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and taking care of leaks are the most common calls we field for plumbing services. Catching a leak immediately can help you avoid costly water damage. Some leaks may be trickier to spot than others, but there are a few telltale signs that you need to contact a plumber in East Syracuse. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is higher than average.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your sink, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls appear moist or soft.
- You spot water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s wet soil or erosion by your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t find the signs, check your water meter:
- Ensure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is typically a triangular dial or miniature silver wheel. If the dial is moving, you probably have a leak.
We can track down the source of the leak and get it stopped before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are a lot of places you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be caused by broken seals around water connectors, corroded pipes, blockages and more.
They usually happen:
- On water supply lines and connections below the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, notably ones that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you find evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 315-313-6531 or book an appointment online.