At Falso Service Experts, we know boilers. Whether you are wanting a boiler repair for your existing system or you believe it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can count on our experienced associates in East Syracuse.
While your boiler works longer during the winter months in East Syracuse, it’s a good choice to schedule routine maintenance with Falso Service Experts pre-season in order to avoid a boiler replacement in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling sounds coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler powers down often.
- Your thermostat is inaccurate.
- Your boiler system has declined pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you begin debating whether you in the midst of a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will work with you to choose the optimal option for you considering the age of your boiler, the cost to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you decide you want a replacement, you can count on Falso Service Experts for a stress-free boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be content your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the East Syracuse area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers reach greater efficiency with elements including:
- Electronic ignition, which eliminates the need to have the pilot light burning constantly
- New combustion advancements that extract more heat from the equivocal amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that captures outside air to fuel the burner, decreasing drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Falso Service Experts at 315-313-6531
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.