Expert Oil Furnace Repair in East Syracuse
Furnace refusing to start? Reset button continuously tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you irritated and freezing in East Syracuse, the Experts at Falso Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can fix troubles with your oil-burning furnace alone. There are several things you can take a look at before getting in touch with us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be wrong. Ensure that it’s set to “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature shuts down your furnace when it spots an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is unobstructed. Once you’ve checked those locations, only press the reset button once. Pressing it multiple times could cause fuel oil to become concentrated and cause a fire once the furnace begins heating.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be clogged and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s an issue with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a few drops of electric motor oil on them after disconnecting your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our specialist service technicians. Call Falso Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Using the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely means there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be seen in the burner chamber
- Burner works but does not fire
- Previously mentioned troubleshooting ideas don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Falso Service Experts can take care of the problem when your oil furnace won’t ignite.
Our specialists have passed in-depth testing to earn the most prestigious HVAC standard, NATE certification. They are ready to handle most any heating repair. And all our work is backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Regular maintenance can help prevent furnace service calls. Once we get your furnace working, Falso Service Experts technicians can suggest a membership plan that could reduce costly repairs and make your furnace heat more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on utility expenses.