We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in East Syracuse
We don’t only mend and service furnaces, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in East Syracuse.
What makes our professional labor stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our approach over time.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most respected technical certification in HVAC. They also participate in continuing industry and product learning to find the leading ways to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with specialized furnace installation.
And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our fantastic services that we provide you with time to think about it—a full year, in fact.
Call us at 315-313-6531 to request your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know approximately when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can reveal some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are a few of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for about 20 years, although a few can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something severely wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to remove, it’s generally better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning normally, its burner flames are blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and might even be spewing out deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older unit.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Falso Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 315-313-6531 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can anticipate when we hook up your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe covers to protect your flooring from any mud we might bring in. We use drop cloths at the installation area to stop messes.
- Quality services—Our pros have received some of the best prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a sheet to double-check your heater is running accurately before we take off.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll put in your new heating system to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently exceed expectations, for the most excellent service anyplace.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Falso Service Experts
Need an additional reason to get a heater from Falso Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This provides you a leg up on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 315-313-6531 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.