What's causing my duct work to pop when the furnace starts or stops?
A popping noise is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This takes place when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork can lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, including:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy needs
- Premature system breakdown
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Contact a qualified company in East Syracuse, like Falso Service Experts, to check your home's ventilation system. We can make recommendations for duct repair or installation.