Perks of Incorporating Electrical Dock Wiring:
- Power boat lifts easily store your boat out of the water.
- Decorative and practical lighting for parties, social gatherings or simply relaxing outside.
- Underwater lighting to create a special ambiance to your property.
- Motion sensor lights to scare off unwanted visitors and protect your property from vandalism.
- Fans to help you stay cool and refreshed during the hot East Syracuse summers.
- Speakers and sound systems to bring the party to life.
All of these features can significantly increase the usefulness of your dock. Professionally installed electrical dock wiring adds elegance to your waterfront lifestyle, value to your property, and safety to your family and friends. We invite you to call on the electrical dock wiring experts at Falso Service Experts for an evaluation and estimate. We are the hometown electrical service provider for the entire East Syracuse area.
Electrical Dock Wiring Considerations
There is no combination that is more risky than water and electricity. This is why it’s so important to make sure you hire a professional and experienced contractor from Falso Service Experts for all your electrical dock wiring.
According to ElectricShockDrowning.org:
“Although Electric Shock Drowning can occur virtually in any location where electricity is provided near water, the majority of Electric Shock Drowning deaths have occurred in public and private marinas and docks. The typical victim of Electric Shock Drowning is a child swimming in or around a marina or dock where electricity is present. The electricity that enters the water and causes Electric Shock Drowning originates from the wiring of the dock or marina, or from boats that are connected to the marina’s or dock’s power supply.”
To prevent electrical shock drowning and any other kind of safety hazard, such as electrical fires, Falso Service Experts adheres to the strict guidelines set forth by the National Fire and Protection Agency (NFPA). We guarantee all our dock wiring is:
- Always the correct gauge wire for the job.
- Safely buried at the appropriate depth where it leads out to the water.
- Weather proofed at every exposed point.
- Appropriately grounded at all points.
- Strictly adherent to fire safety regulations.
- Always checklist-inspected before concluding the installation.
For Your Peace of Mind
At Falso Service Experts, we care about your home security. We understand that by calling us, you are inviting a stranger into your home or onto your property, and that can be a frightening proposition.
Before we hire one of our crew members at Falso Service Experts, they must pass a nationwide criminal background check and a drug screening.
Falso Service Experts service technicians arrive within their scheduled time, driving a Falso Service Experts vehicle, dressed in a Falso Service Experts uniform and sporting a Falso Service Experts ID badge. Our team will make sure to leave our work areas neat and tidy and treat your home or furnishings as we would our own.