We Stand Behind Our AC Installation in East Syracuse With a 100% Guarantee
When it comes to AC installation in East Syracuse, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anyone put in your new system.
That’s where the professionals from Falso Service Experts arrive. Not only do we have the skills and credentials to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 315-313-6531 to book your AC installation today.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you subtle hints that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to problems. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased earlier than 2010, it likely uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to trim your cooling costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart way to conserve on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Falso Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to pick the right model for your home. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not completely financially prepared for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair location in East Syracuse? Here are a few of the steps we take on installation day.
When our Expert technicians are at your home, you can expect they’ll hook up your new unit for optimal effectiveness. And they’ll leave your home and backyard in look-alike shape as when they showed up.
Beyond that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the hook-up procedures require us to walk inside your residence, we’ll put on shoe booties to protect your carpet from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths around the installation location to keep your flooring shielded from debris during our services.
- First-rate service—Our technicians are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve passed extensive education to be awarded the most desirable technical certification in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation worksheet all through the process to double-check each individual small item is handled. We’ll also ensure your unit is operating appropriately and is up to local code before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll make sure you understand how to use your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Periodic communication—We’ll communicate how the process is progressing and when you can count on us to be done.