It’s easy to forget regular checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re keeping in mind at Falso Service Experts.
That’s since regular service gives many advantages for your equipment, including better efficiency and a lower possibility for issues. You can have these benefits—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete an exhaustive inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations may help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC situation in your house. This can help you make an informed selection when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Regular maintenance gives lots of pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Discovers minor problems before they result in costly breakdowns.
- Helps prolong your system’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This checkup is the most complete in the industry. That’s due to the fact its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Installing new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To begin, give our Experts a call at 315-313-6531. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.