Summer has officially arrived in East Syracuse and the last thing you need is your air conditioner going out during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s A/C system from breaking down with an annual A/C system tune-up from Falso Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you go to your general practitioner annually for a check-up, an air conditioning tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most common A/C system tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the function of the blower belt and motor.
A/C system tune-ups with Falso Service Experts
When you call Falso Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection as well as a complete cleaning. Keeping reading for the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision A/C system tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Inspect oil and/or air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Inspect area around equipment
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Falso Service Experts in East Syracuse is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 315-313-6531 today!