Your heating and cooling system is essential to a sense of comfort and indoor air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly in the background, heating, cooling, regulating the humidity and filtering your home's indoor air. Many homeowners take this functionality for granted until they have to do without them. If your AC has ever broken down on a scorching summer day, or the furnace has failed during a blizzard, you understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner wants to deal with emergency repairs, higher energy bills or inconsistent home comfort. What if there was a way to guarantee an uninterrupted supply of clean, climate controlled air when you want it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in handy. Like getting an oil change for your car, consistent tune-ups are a must for keeping your HVAC system running at its best. And to get the maximum from each maintenance visit, you should consider enrolling in an HVAC maintenance contract.
This agreement is an arrangement between you and the HVAC contractor. Membership takes the uncertainty out of HVAC service by providing routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled appointments and other benefits. An HVAC maintenance contract isn't mandatory to ask for tune-ups with Falso Service Experts, but we highly endorse signing up. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automated Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busy, so people often forget about setting up furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll receive scheduled reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re unfamiliar with why HVAC maintenance is so beneficial, take a look at these benefits:
- Reveal small problems right away: Issues with your heating and cooling tend to progress slowly. When a technician checks the internal components once a year, it’s possible to locate and fix small problems before they turn into big headaches.
- Reduce the risk of equipment failures: By tightening that loose fan belt and stabilizing the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance call, the risk of an unexpected breakdown goes down.
- Lower repair costs: Scheduled HVAC maintenance is an affordable, expected expense that eliminates the need for most major repairs.
- Enhance energy efficiency: The Department of Energy reports that annual maintenance can enhance HVAC efficiency by as high as 30%, reducing your heating and cooling bills in the process.
- Increase home comfort: When your HVAC system operates the way it is supposed to, airflow improves for pleasant temperatures and more comfortable humidity throughout the house.
- Prolong the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can last years longer versus a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement expenses.
- Provide safety: An equipment and safety inspection during each visit grants peace of mind that your heating and cooling system is performing as intended.
- Adhere to your warranty: Most HVAC manufacturers prioritize preventive maintenance to such a degree that they necessitate once-a-year tune-ups to keep your warranty in good standing. Investing a little in upkeep now safeguards you from expensive repairs that your warranty should cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance contract puts you at the front of the line when you schedule an emergency repair. You can often anticipate same-day service—even on nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning on replacing your heating and cooling system? An HVAC agreement allows access to the fastest installs available, even during the busiest weeks.
4. Discount on Repairs and Services
Regular maintenance lowers the need for repair service, but if your system needs some TLC, having an HVAC maintenance plan entitles you to a 15% discount. You’ll also receive 15% off indoor air quality products, like pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Heating and cooling repairs are occasionally inevitable, but they can get expensive fast. Luckily, with an HVAC membership, you’ll never have to pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour appointments.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you know the technician has completed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the results leave you dissatisfied, our technician will return to make things right.
Register for an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Falso Service Experts offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Consider what each plan offers and work with our staff to help you figure out the ideal plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to respond to any questions you have before enrolling. For more details about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to ask for a tune-up, please contact your local Falso Service Experts office today.