Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Falso Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of health conditions are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.