No matter what the season outside in East Syracuse, the temperature within your home dictates how comfortable your family will feel. Set it just right and your home will feel like a enjoyable escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t working correctly, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be fun.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the way you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a stable system or a pathetic performer. Start this quick quiz from Falso Service Experts to find out more.
- The warm season is not far away in East Syracuse. How do you get your AC ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It will be fine.
- You’re having an event on a hot night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Advise my guests to bring icy beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before guests arrive.
- Plug in my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to select one and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most costly system currently available in East Syracuse.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you think you’ll see?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Dig out my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Bring in a qualified technician to examine it.
- Don’t think about it and hope it ends.
Get ready to tally your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Keep reading to see how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Book Seasonal Maintenance While replacing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to ready your machinery for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is helpful to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency professional will keep an eye out for more significant issues for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Work with a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems sometimes. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to customers at no extra cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program comes with free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they radically change. Your energy bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a regular climb in your expenses but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely happening with your HVAC. An updated high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Take action when you hear an odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than aggravating. It indicates something is wrong with your system. Even if it’s a comparatively small issue, left unchecked it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t maintain it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, added costs and annoyance. And if your HVAC just isn’t cutting it anymore, consider choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!