We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that East Syracuse homeowners often call Falso Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your East Syracuse home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Falso Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from almost all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Falso Service Experts of East Syracuse at 315-313-6531 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.