Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, because it keeps your home comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a large range of issues.
Sometimes problems are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. But they can affect its energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these troubles get worse, your entire system could be at risk.
That’s hassle and costs that you might have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can decrease the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or working fine, you might wonder whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But forgetting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you skip expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Identifies minor troubles early. Stopping large issues from happening beforehand is the wisest way to protect your HVAC system. Frequent maintenance visits provide the chance to thoroughly check and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also provides time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll conserve more money over the years if issues are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than avoiding problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Oftentimes this creates an increase to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may experience decreased utility expenses, as well as the good feeling your system is in great shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working like it should, it might last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance may help extend this life cycle even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Falso Service Experts
Annual maintenance is essential, especially as it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round heating and cooling prices.* But with Falso Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a collection of membership plans that match your unique needs. All our memberships are full of unique benefits supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to budget-friendly, we provide the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be responsible for emergency repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to accommodate any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about shelling out additional money if you need our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have a couple of other popular benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically quits during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re typically facing a large volume of service calls. With a Falso Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is crucial all the more. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- In-depth visual examination on every visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our top priority. That’s why your visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access additional benefits by enrolling in one of our membership plans right away. No matter what your budget is, our pros can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and house. To begin with your membership plan, reach us at 315-313-6531 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.