The well-being of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard each and every day, which subjects them to a wide range of potential issues.
These issues are often simple enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they might influence energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these issues worsen, your entire system may be in danger. These are problems and costs you can bypass with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Worthwhile
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance voids your warranty. Committing a short amount on maintenance now could help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Uncovers Small Troubles in Advance
Preventing major problems in the first place is the simplest method to shield your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits provide the opportunity to comprehensively inspect and lubricate important internal systems. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if troubles are resolved as they appear.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance might reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Can Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Falso Service Experts provides a number of membership plans drafted to suit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and steadily.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most ample protection for your home comfort system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during the most extreme weather. Annoyingly, this is often when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly accommodate a larger volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the cost of a Falso Service Experts tech traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual evaluation during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while receiving access to additional benefits by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the best plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 315-313-6531 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.