Scheduling routine AC maintenance is useful.
Checkups keep your air conditioner unit in East Syracuse working at its best performance while keeping utility usage small. It also may even help extend its life expectancy.
While there are a few jobs you can do by yourself, you should call the Experts, like the ones at Falso Service Experts, for AC examinations and upkeep.
Here are a few steps you can take alone as you prep for cooling season.
Get Your AC Tune-Up Set
Spring is a time of revival, and to many that entails a big dose of home, garage and yard sprucing. With the hotter temperatures approaching, it’s also a fantastic idea to put AC tune-ups on that listing.
Spring is a great time of year to get your AC unit cleaned and inspected. Delaying to turn it on until the first sweltering day of the season can be dicey. If you have to have repair or installation, you may be waiting a long time for a tech. And that could become awfully unbearable.
And for allergy sufferers, being ahead of the game with a fresh air conditioning system will help provide the greatest indoor air quality while it’s pollen season.
Also, AC upkeep can be mandatory for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any other extended warranty.
Can I Complete a Tune-Up Alone?
There are procedures that you can complete to help keep your air conditioning unit in the ultimate state:
- Put in a new air filter recommends each month or two. This is particularly important if you deal with allergies or have animals in your residence.
- Lawn work around the outside condenser. Ensure there’s no grass, weeds or bushes by your air conditioning system. We recommend keeping 2–3 feet of open space. You should also get rid of any leaves or branches that have dropped into your unit, as this might block airflow.
Let the Professionals Manage the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you ring Falso Service Experts at 315-313-6531, the initial thing we might do is compliment you for all the steps you’ve already done. Then our pros begin the finer details. We’ll examine your unit and make sure it’s operating correctly with these steps:
- Tightening electrical connections to deliver safe operation.
- Lubrication to keep moving components working effortlessly and potentially stay clear of issues.
- Rinsing the condensate drain line to eliminate leak-creating mold and blockages.
- Aligning coil fins to stop limited airflow.
- Cleaning the outdoor coil to remove any buildup from soil and grass.
- Checking controls to double check your unit is starting, operating and turning off correctly.
- Checking the operating temperature parameters to make sure your equipment has the right refrigeration charge.
If we uncover issues that involve extra service, we are prepared to offer you the most economical solution. Locating likely problems in a timely manner can solve larger issues down the road. This also provides you time to save if your unit is aging.
When you are looking for a modern cooling system to help make your new unit more affordable. No matter what your AC needs are, you can rest easy knowing our Experts will take care of your needs.
Ready to book your maintenance? Give us a call at 315-313-6531 or schedule an appointment online right away.