With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can save you money and outlive your traditional tank heater. Truly! We collected the main reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also require less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Falso Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.