With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can save you money and outlive your traditional tank heater. Truly! We collected the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of freezing water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters avoid that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This amazing tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating costs. They also require less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Falso Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.