Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty nice, right? Or does it?
You might be shocked if you were mindful of how many pollutants you may have just inhaled, including chemical gases, microbes, blight, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these add to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your house, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies have an effect on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies impinge on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Falso Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and comfort analysis at 315-313-6531
or plan your appointment online. We have answers that can help improve your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the volume of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we cannot take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Falso Service Experts can help! There are numerous ways for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or eradicate all the pesky airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or intensified by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how effective your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Enhanced air quality protects heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Falso Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 315-313-6531
to arrange your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.