How many times have you started out from home and suddenly realized you forgot to adjust the temperature or close up the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust your home’s temperature from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your house.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is an effortless and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can also purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and cautions you and Falso Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in East Syracuse to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Falso Service Experts in East Syracuse at 315-313-6531.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy