Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still offer strong energy efficiency, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help reduce your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. Discover all the benefits with descriptions of each product below or making an appointment with Falso Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in East Syracuse.
In East Syracuse, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. No joke. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps reduce waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, which means you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your house in East Syracuse – will stay warm and comfortable even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in East Syracuse, give us a call at 315-313-6531 or schedule a free appointment.