Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save a lot of energy, the Lennox® Energence model hits the top of the list. Energence has one of the highest efficiencies commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers appear small compared to the ratings earned when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which will produce efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. With ratings that high, you will experience the highest reduction in energy costs possible on your space.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. Additionally, the Energence rooftop system is ENERGY STAR® certified and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Besides being energy efficient, the Energence rooftop system is easy to service, very reliable and will ensure your business receives energy savings and total comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to prevent miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, stability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity so you can maximize your comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Falso Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in East Syracuse can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 315-313-6531 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to discover more.